Monday, April 19, 2010

Workshop with David Beckstead




I recently had the amazing opportunity to train with one of the top 10 wedding photographers in the world, David Beckstead. He has an amazing artistic eye and really shoots outside of the "safe zone" which is what he is all about in his workshops. It happened to be a rainy day in Maine (something we encounter quite often) so it was actually much more helpful to me than if it was a sunny day. We photograhed models in an old warehouse in Brunswick with just natural light. This also happened to be the day that I had to leave to shoot a destination wedding in Puerto Rico so my time was precious...but I wasn't going to miss this chance and I didn't. I made my flight to Puerto Rico that night and all was well. You will read about that in my next blog post!

No comments: