Monday, April 19, 2010

Natasha and Miguel's wedding in Puerto Rico-4/11/10

I recently had the wonderful pleasure to travel to Puerto Rico (on a whirlwind trip I might add!) to photograph Natasha and Miguel's wedding! We arrived at the Villa Montana in Islabella at 3:00am on Saturday morning and we were up by 10:30 ready to explore! The weather was probably in the 90's that day but coming from Maine it felt really good. After walking the beach and grabbing some food, we caught up with Natasha and Miguel in their villa to discuss the next day. Neither one of them had ever been to the resort before so the shots were pretty much in my hands (I had never been there either!). Of course the next day came and went and 1000 images were shot and the wedding looked like something out of a magazine! So FUN! Here are a few album pages from the album that I am making for the resort. Enjoy! Oh and...here is a little movie I made about our trip (I'm not a movie maker but click here if you dare!






No comments: