Friday, January 09, 2009

Happy New Year to Everyone!

I hope everyone had a very happy new year! I'm very excited to announce that I will be launching a new web site specifically for destination weddings! I will have 3 web sites now! That will be coming soon. I am plugging away at finishing up my 2008 weddings. I still have a few to post on-line, I still have proof books and CD's to get out and I still have some albums to finish up! My associate photographer, Karen and I were very busy in 2008! My album designer, Alexandra is working hard trying to get her album designs done! She has been doing a spectacular job! I am looking forward to going to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic again for a destination wedding AND to Key Largo for one as well! If anyone is considering a destination wedding, contact me! I have some great advice! I do destination weddings from January through April. Back here in Maine and New England, I still have lots of Summer Saturdays open but I am booking quickly so they are starting to fill up! But please check with me to see my availability! Karen (my associate) is a spectacular wedding photographer too and she takes weddings for me when I am booked. Seriously consider Karen as well! I hope 2009 brings everyone exactly what they are looking for! I have a good feeling about 2009! (I know that is contrary to what a lot of people believe). CHEERS!!!! KIM

No comments: