Saturday, March 01, 2008

PUNTA CANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!



WOW....somebody pinch me!!! I just got home from the most beautiful place in the world...Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for Tessa and Patrick's destination wedding! I have the best job in the world! Not only did I meet the sweetest people ever but I got to travel (and I LOVE to travel) to a place that I have never seen. When Tessa called me to go to Punta Cana, I have to admit...I didn't know where it was! Boy, what a surprise...white sandy beaches, aqua water, very friendly natives that liked to say "hola" alot...wink wink!, the all-inclusive, palm trees, consistent 83 degree weather! What a gorgeous wedding!!! Words cannot describe it so the here is a glimpse! I would highly recommend the Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for all you destination brides!!

1 comment:

Wyndee said...

Looks like a GREAT location!!