Thursday, May 31, 2007

Update!



Well...I am about to kick into my 2007 wedding/portrait season and I'm more than ready! I actually kicked off with Lindsey and Bill's wedding on May 12th at Sebasco Estates. What a fun couple (and wedding!). I really look forward to seeing all of you again and meeting those of you that I have not met!! I LOVE my job! I also have an update. After careful consideration, I have decided to upgrade my packages to gorgeous proof catalogs instead of loose 4x6's. I have found that this is a much more efficient way to catalog the digital negatives (CD/DVD). Loose 4x6's tend to be unorganized and confusing to look through when trying to thumb through them. Not only is this catalog easier to use, it is gorgeous! Here are some photos that I took of one of the catalogs. I made this change because I only want the BEST for my clients!

No comments: